MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
1. A’ Level 3 passes. (OR)
2. O’ Level 5 passes with 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
Providing comprehensive administrative support to the day-to-day operations of the section.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Assist the Head of Units of Business Development in developing mechanism to deliver commercial projects.
2. Assistant in arranging meeting with interested investors for commercial land parcel in Hulhumale’, and maintain minutes and follow up to such meetings.
3. Assist in undertaking research into the marketability and feasibility of the planned projects.
4. Assist in formulation of business models for commercial projects.
5. Attend to administrative arrangements related to announcements for commercial land parcels.
6. Attend to correspondence regarding implementation of commercial projects.
7. Oversee and maintain records on the progress of projects awarded to various parties.
8. Continuously analyze the position of the company and recommend ways to take advantage of the strength of the Company.
9. Forecast and identify new trends in the industry though market research.
10. Assist in preparing Business Plan and other required publications from the company.
11. Assist in formulating policies and procedures as directed by the HOD / Supervisor and review evaluate and update work methods and procedures as instructed by the HOD.
12. Maintaining up-to-date investor database.
13. Assist, HOD / Supervisor in any other activity that enhances company image and services that it offers.
JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
1. Basic knowledge of marketing & business concepts.
2. Should be an effective communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
3. Considerable knowledge of Microsoft windows applications (MS office packages and databases).
4. Ability to operate under immense pressure.
5. Proficient with Project feasibility and revenue estimation.
6. Should be able to work as an individual and as a flexible team player.
7. Strong interpersonal skills.
8. Should be able to prioritize tasks and manage one’s own time effectively.
9. Basic business management skills.
10. Should have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
1. Accredited certificates,
2. Job reference letters
3. NID card or Driver’s License
4. Police Report