MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENT
1. Bachelor’s Degree or MNQF Level 7 Qualification in Electrical Engineering with minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field (OR)
2. Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
Responsible for designing and reviewing of concepts, details and technical drawings of projects carried out by the Corporation, and managing team members.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Design, review and approve electrical systems, including low‐voltage systems.
2. Use specialist computer‐aided design (CAD) software and other resources to design the systems and/or schematics, schedules and other necessary drawings required for the project.
3. Preparing and reviewing electrical load calculations, single line diagrams, shop drawings and As-built drawings.
4. Manage and lead project team members on relevant tasks and activities.
5. Work with Contractors to review detailed plans and drawings.
6. Liaise closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects and surveyors and project teams.
7. Ensure that the design and maintenance of building system meets the legislative and health and safety standards.
8. Advice on energy use and conservation of buildings and sites with the aim of minimizing the site’s environmental impact such as reducing carbon footprint.
9. Carry out any other relevant and necessary jobs for the overall completions of projects.
JOB SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
1. Experience in designing, wiring, testing, commissioning and troubleshooting of high-rise buildings electrical panels is highly preferred.
2. Ability to design and/or review medium/high-voltage systems would be an added advantage.
3. Should be familiar with Microsoft office package and any other work relevant software.
4. Knowledge and experience in AutoCAD is essential.
5. Knowledge and experience in AutoCAD Mechanical, MS Project, Hevacomp Mechanical, Sewer CAD, Water CAD, Autodesk Revit, or any other computer aided engineering and designing software would be an added advantage.
6. Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, diagrams, and specifications.
7. Should be effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills.
8. Ability to negotiate with contractors and suppliers.
1. Accredited certificates,
2. Job reference letters
3. NID card or Driver’s License
4. Police Report